Compressed Air and Gas Filters
Balston Coalescing Compressed Air Filters protect your equipment and delicate instruments from the dirt, water, and oil usually found in compressed air. Balston filters remove these contaminants at an efficiency rate of 99.99% for 0.01 micron particles and droplets. Liquid is channeled from the filter cartridge to an automatic drain as rapidly as it enters the filter. This allows the filter to continuously remove liquids for an unlimited time without loss of efficiency or flow capacity.
Balston Coalescing Filters are constructed of anodized aluminum and stainless steel to ensure long term reliability and performance. The larger, mainline filters (3" pipe and up) are ASME code stamped, and are constructed of carbon steel with epoxy coated internals. Balston filters require minimal maintenance, and most models can be serviced without the need of any tools.
Features and Benefits:
- 99.99% oil, water, and solids from compressed air and other gases offer quick payback by eliminating costs associated with shutdown time, maintenance and rejected product
- Extremely long filter cartridge life
- Low pressure drop
- Services flow ranges from a few standard cubic feet to 40,000
- Complete sizes range from 1/4" to 10" ports
- Shipped complete, ready to install with filter cartridge, automatic drain, and differential pressure indicator
- Remove Protect and increase the efficiency of desiccant and refrigerant air dryers
- Mainline filters remove oil and water at the source
- Smaller point-of-use filters protect sensitive instruments and pneumatic machinery from water, oil and particle contaminants